Fatboy Toni Bistreau
With the round Toní bistro table, you can create the ideal garden or terrace arrangement in no time. The lightweight aluminum makes the foldable garden table easy to move.
The round top is 80x80cm so it will fit easily on your balcony or terrace. The adjustable feet pad make it easy to change it to the desired height. Because it's treated with the highest-quality outdoor coating, Toní Bistreau is resistant to rust, weather, and its color doesn't fade.
Indoor & outdoor use
Made of aluminum
UV resistant, lightweight
Adjustable feet pad
Suitable for 2-4 persons
Suitable for the professional market
Designed by Erik Stehmann
Size: 31.5" x 30" / 80 x 76cm
Weight: 17lbs / 7.8kg
Instructions & cleaning
Dry or wet cloth. Don't use any cleaning agents containing chemicals.
Perfect match with Toní Chair and Toní Armchair.
Treat your Toní furniture like a regular garden furniture and store it indoors for the winter.
Assembly is required. You can follow the instructions included in the box.
PLEASE READ OUR RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY IN ADVANCE OF MAKING A PURCHASE.
- We want you to be totally satisfied with your 36 Knots products and we understand that you may purchase, or receive an item as a gift, and find it's just not right for you.
- If we shipped the wrong product or your order is damaged in transit, please contact us within 7 working days. Proof of purchase is required for all returns.
In regard to points (a) and (b) then we are pleased to offer exchange, store credit, or a refund in the original packaging within 7 working days of purchase.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
PROOF OF PURCHASE
A valid proof of purchase is required to issue refunds or merchandise credit for eligible items. We will accept all of the following as proof of purchase.
- Original paper or gift receipt.
- Electronic receipt.
- Original packing slip (with order number visible).
- Order number.
ITEMS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE
For all returns or exchanges:
- Regular-priced items that are stocked in our stores.
- Fashion apparel, linens, and accessories must be unused, unworn (if applicable), unlaundered, and still have the original tags attached. As such, items such as throw blankets, poufs, aprons, and pillows cannot be returned. Items must not be used, washed, or damaged.
- All original tags and price stickers must be attached.
- All original packaging must be undamaged, unopened and in saleable condition.
- Customer must be able to provide the original receipt.
Note: If an order arrives damaged or incomplete or is in need of replacement parts, please contact your sales associate, +1 (647) 797-4300, 9am - 6pm 7 days a week, within 07 working days of delivery for resolution.
- Sale items, clearance items or discounted items can not be refunded, returned, or exchanged. They are final sale.
- Open Box, floor models items.
- Gift Cards.
- Seasonal holiday goods.
- Coffee table books.
- Service, delivery, and installation fees
- Made to Order or other customized items, including custom rugs and furniture.
CUSTOM RUGS AND CUSTOM FURNITURE RETURN
All special rug order and non-stocking. These items require a minimum 50% deposit and are submitted for production immediately upon order placement as they are built to your specifications. The remaining 50% balance will be charged when your order ships. Custom orders cannot be cancelled once placed.
FURNITURE RESTOCKING FEE
Upon inspection, all in stock furniture is eligible for free exchanges within 7 working days for any other item within our stores. Should you opt for a refund, furniture is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Online Purchases - Return & Exchange Policy
For online orders, all orders should be returned to our store at 1212 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4T 1W1. Prior to returning, please email WECARE@THIRTYSIXKNOTS.COM to obtain a return authorization or contact your sales associate, +1 (647) 797-4300, 9am - 6pm 7 days a week, within 7 working days of delivery for resolution.
- Original receipt for In-Store purchases - Returns with the original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment.
- Shipping and delivery fees are not refundable after your delivery and the customer is responsible for paying the shipping fees to have the item(s) returned to our store at 1212 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4T 1W1.
- We do not refund cash or cheques.