Lorena Canals Washable Rug Tie-Dye Yellow
The most radiant yellow for the most personal and characterful trend, lending a special and cheerful luster to decoration. The round Tie-Dye rug, made from 100% cotton, is washable in a domestic washing machine (weight: 6 kg). Each rug has been individually dyed with a highly-skilled dying process for a faded Tie-Dye effect. The colors used are fresh, cheerful and soft. Ideal for a baby's, girl's or boy's bedroom, and also for living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, patios and gardens. Individually hand-made by craftspeople using natural dyes, it is light, pliable and soft because of being made of cotton. Discover all of our Tie-Dye collection.
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.