Native Union Drop Wireless Fabric Charger Rose
Made for iPhone and Qi Compatible Devices
DROP WIRELESS CHARGER provides fast and secure charging for iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and all other Qi compatible devices. Designed with a silicone tread, it keeps your device in place while charging and prevents overheating for optimum charging speed, up to 10W.
WHAT IS WIRELESS CHARGING?
Wireless charging, also known as inductive charging, is a way to charge your smartphone, accessory or other compatible device by placing it on a wireless charging device. It eliminates the need for charging cables.
IS WIRELESS CHARGING SAFE TO USE?
Wireless charging does not present any particular risk. DROP WIRELESS CHARGER has been tested by an independent laboratory and has been CE, FCC, and Qi certified.
IS WIRELESS CHARGING FASTER THAN CHARGING VIA A CABLE?
Wired charging is still faster than wireless charging.
WHEN I'M USING DROP WIRELESS CHARGER, HOW DO I KNOW IF MY DEVICE IS CHARGING?
There should be a notification or indicator on your device to let you know it's charging. If a notification doesn't pop up, check the battery symbol at the top of the device's screen to see if it indicates that it's charging. In addition, DROP WIRELESS CHARGER has an LED light on the front that will be on while the device is charging.
WILL DROP WIRELESS CHARGER CHARGE MY PHONE WHILE IT’S INSIDE OF A CASE?
That depends on the design of the case. DROP WIRELESS CHARGER is fully compatible with all NATIVE UNION cases. If your non-NATIVE UNION case is simply a protective case, as long as its back panel is no thicker than 3mm, wireless charging should work fine. However, if the back panel is thicker, or if the case contains a battery or other metal, it may prevent the phone from wirelessly charging.
DOES DROP WIRELESS CHARGER INCLUDE A POWER SOURCE?
No, DROP WIRELESS CHARGER includes a 6.5-foot USB-A to USB-C Cable. You will need to plug DROP WIRELESS CHARGER into a USB-A power source. We highly recommend our SMART CHARGER, or SMART 4 CHARGER for high-speed charging in a complementary style.
DOES DROP WIRELESS CHARGER SUPPORT DATA TRANSFER?
No, wireless charging in general does not support data transfer.
HOW FAST WILL DROP WIRELESS CHARGER CHARGE MY PHONE?
For the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X, DROP WIRELESS CHARGER will charge your phone at 5 Watts (equivalent to 1 Amp). For all non-Apple Qi compatible devices, DROP WIRELESS CHARGER will charge your device at 10 Watts (equivalent to 2 Amps). Wireless charging is highly impacted by the heat of the charger and temperature of the room. Testing conducting in a controled environment at 23C resulted in a full charge in 170 minutes for an iPhone 8, and 219 minutes for an iPhone X.
IS DROP WIRELESS CHARGER MFI CERTIFIED?
Wireless charging does not fall into the category of products that are subject to MFi certification. Therefore, DROP WIRELESS CHARGER is not MFi certified, but you can rest assured it will work with your iPhone 8, 8 Plus, or iPhone X.
CAN I CHARGE AN APPLE WATCH 3RD GENERATION WITH DROP WIRELESS CHARGER?
Unfortunately not. DROP WIRELESS CHARGER does not support Apple Watch charging.
MY SMARTPHONE FEELS A LITTLE WARM TO THE TOUCH AFTER CHARGING. SHOULD I BE CONCERNED?
No need for concern. It’s normal for your phone to get slightly warm when charging wirelessly. DROP WIRELESS CHARGER has passed strict safety tests. When using a regular plug-in charger, you’ll notice that the charger warms up a little. It’s the same with wireless charging.
WHAT DEVICES WORK WITH DROP WIRELESS CHARGER?
Compatible devices include, but are not limited to:
Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X
Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge+, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, and Galaxy S6 Edge
Google Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, and Nexus 7
LG Lucid 1, Lucid 2, G2*, G3*, G6 and G6+
Motorola Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, and Droid Turbo
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL, Lumia 950, Lumia 1520, Lumia Icon, Lumia 930, Lumia 928, and Lumia 920
Blackberry Priv and Z30
All other Qi-compatible devices - please consult your device manual or contact the manufacturer if you are unsure if your device is compatible with Qi WIRELESS Charging
IS THE PACKAGING RECYCLABLE?
We’re proud to say that all our packaging is 100% recyclable, so you can enjoy great products without hurting the planet.
PLEASE READ OUR RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY IN ADVANCE OF MAKING A PURCHASE.
- We want you to be totally satisfied with your 36 Knots products and we understand that you may purchase, or receive an item as a gift, and find it's just not right for you.
- If we shipped the wrong product or your order is damaged in transit, please contact us within 7 working days. Proof of purchase is required for all returns.
In regard to points (a) and (b) then we are pleased to offer exchange, store credit, or a refund in the original packaging within 7 working days of purchase.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
PROOF OF PURCHASE
A valid proof of purchase is required to issue refunds or merchandise credit for eligible items. We will accept all of the following as proof of purchase.
- Original paper or gift receipt.
- Electronic receipt.
- Original packing slip (with order number visible).
- Order number.
ITEMS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE
For all returns or exchanges:
- Regular-priced items that are stocked in our stores.
- Fashion apparel, linens, and accessories must be unused, unworn (if applicable), unlaundered, and still have the original tags attached. As such, items such as throw blankets, poufs, aprons, and pillows cannot be returned. Items must not be used, washed, or damaged.
- All original tags and price stickers must be attached.
- All original packaging must be undamaged, unopened and in saleable condition.
- Customer must be able to provide the original receipt.
Note: If an order arrives damaged or incomplete or is in need of replacement parts, please contact your sales associate, +1 (647) 797-4300, 9am - 6pm 7 days a week, within 07 working days of delivery for resolution.
- Sale items, clearance items or discounted items can not be refunded, returned, or exchanged. They are final sale.
- Open Box, floor models items.
- Gift Cards.
- Seasonal holiday goods.
- Coffee table books.
- Service, delivery, and installation fees
- Made to Order or other customized items, including custom rugs and furniture.
CUSTOM RUGS AND CUSTOM FURNITURE RETURN
All special rug order and non-stocking. These items require a minimum 50% deposit and are submitted for production immediately upon order placement as they are built to your specifications. The remaining 50% balance will be charged when your order ships. Custom orders cannot be cancelled once placed.
FURNITURE RESTOCKING FEE
Upon inspection, all in stock furniture is eligible for free exchanges within 7 working days for any other item within our stores. Should you opt for a refund, furniture is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Online Purchases - Return & Exchange Policy
For online orders, all orders should be returned to our store at 1212 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4T 1W1. Prior to returning, please email WECARE@THIRTYSIXKNOTS.COM to obtain a return authorization or contact your sales associate, +1 (647) 797-4300, 9am - 6pm 7 days a week, within 7 working days of delivery for resolution.
- Original receipt for In-Store purchases - Returns with the original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment.
- Shipping and delivery fees are not refundable after your delivery and the customer is responsible for paying the shipping fees to have the item(s) returned to our store at 1212 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4T 1W1.
- We do not refund cash or cheques.