Grace of Monaco Princess in Dior
A singular look into Grace of Monaco’s stylish life through the exceptional dresses that the house of Dior created for her over the years.
Grace Kelly’s life may have transformed from that of a Hollywood star to Princess of Monaco, but her status as a style icon remained constant throughout her life. There is perhaps no better record of this than her close thirty-year-long relationship with the illustrious house of Dior.
Published on the occasion of the 2019 exhibition at the Musée Christian Dior in Granville, France, this sophisticated illustrated volume celebrates the close collaboration between Grace Kelly and the artistic directors of Dior throughout the years, from Christian Dior, to her support of Yves Saint Laurent, and her close friendship with Marc Bohan. An in-depth overview of this special exhibition, this new title explores the evolving relationship between Dior’s designers and their muse through insights from experts on Dior and Monaco’s royals—including an intimate interview with Princess Grace’s favorite couturier and close friend, Marc Bohan—and beautiful images from Dior’s archives as well as an exclusive photoshoot in Monaco. Fashion-loving readers will be delighted to rediscover the classic elegance of Grace Kelly’s wardrobe through the gorgeous designs created for her by Dior.
8.39 x 10.73 x 0.71 in
Text by: Florence Müller Text by: Frederic Mitterrand Foreword by: Prince Albert II of Monaco Foreword by: Bernard Arnault
PLEASE READ OUR RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY IN ADVANCE OF MAKING A PURCHASE.
- We want you to be totally satisfied with your 36 Knots products and we understand that you may purchase, or receive an item as a gift, and find it's just not right for you.
- If we shipped the wrong product or your order is damaged in transit, please contact us within 7 working days. Proof of purchase is required for all returns.
In regard to points (a) and (b) then we are pleased to offer exchange, store credit, or a refund in the original packaging within 7 working days of purchase.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
PROOF OF PURCHASE
A valid proof of purchase is required to issue refunds or merchandise credit for eligible items. We will accept all of the following as proof of purchase.
- Original paper or gift receipt.
- Electronic receipt.
- Original packing slip (with order number visible).
- Order number.
ITEMS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE
For all returns or exchanges:
- Regular-priced items that are stocked in our stores.
- Fashion apparel, linens, and accessories must be unused, unworn (if applicable), unlaundered, and still have the original tags attached. As such, items such as throw blankets, poufs, aprons, and pillows cannot be returned. Items must not be used, washed, or damaged.
- All original tags and price stickers must be attached.
- All original packaging must be undamaged, unopened and in saleable condition.
- Customer must be able to provide the original receipt.
Note: If an order arrives damaged or incomplete or is in need of replacement parts, please contact your sales associate, +1 (647) 797-4300, 9am - 6pm 7 days a week, within 07 working days of delivery for resolution.
- Sale items, clearance items or discounted items can not be refunded, returned, or exchanged. They are final sale.
- Open Box, floor models items.
- Gift Cards.
- Seasonal holiday goods.
- Coffee table books.
- Service, delivery, and installation fees
- Made to Order or other customized items, including custom rugs and furniture.
CUSTOM RUGS AND CUSTOM FURNITURE RETURN
All special rug order and non-stocking. These items require a minimum 50% deposit and are submitted for production immediately upon order placement as they are built to your specifications. The remaining 50% balance will be charged when your order ships. Custom orders cannot be cancelled once placed.
FURNITURE RESTOCKING FEE
Upon inspection, all in stock furniture is eligible for free exchanges within 7 working days for any other item within our stores. Should you opt for a refund, furniture is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Online Purchases - Return & Exchange Policy
For online orders, all orders should be returned to our store at 1212 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4T 1W1. Prior to returning, please email WECARE@THIRTYSIXKNOTS.COM to obtain a return authorization or contact your sales associate, +1 (647) 797-4300, 9am - 6pm 7 days a week, within 7 working days of delivery for resolution.
- Original receipt for In-Store purchases - Returns with the original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment.
- Shipping and delivery fees are not refundable after your delivery and the customer is responsible for paying the shipping fees to have the item(s) returned to our store at 1212 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4T 1W1.
- We do not refund cash or cheques.