Menu Echasse Vase
Reimagining the classic elegance of glass vases and bowls, the Échasse Series brings a minimalist silhouette with distinguished, playful edge to modern and traditional spaces. Theresa Rand’s playful concept beautifully interprets the word “échasse”: French for “stilts”. The slender, stilt-like supporting legs delicately suspend the glass forms, creating a sense of lightness while ensuring stability.
The Échasse Vase—The first piece in the now-iconic series was inspired by laboratory test tubes. The drop-shaped form is as elegant when holding flowers on a desk, living room floor, or nightstand as it is when left unfilled. The smoked glass version with brushed brass legs is available in three sizes. The unique colour gradients of the glass give the design depth and contrast against the legs’ clean lines. The smallest vase is now available with clear glass and bronzed brass legs; a classic pairing to complement any interior palette, in a size ideal for more compact spaces.
Its expression ethereal, its design elevated in every sense, the Échasse Series offers infinite possibilities for experimentation, as its test tube origins suggest. Alone or together, filled with favourite flowers, fruits and objects or displayed alone as sculptural focal points, these pieces enliven modern spaces with equal parts daring and grace.
Designed by Theresa Rand
Large 23.6"H x 11.8"DIAM (7.9"DIM vase opening)
Medium 17.7"H x 8.7"DIAM
Small 11"H x 5.9"DIAM
Smoked or Clear Glass
Solid Brushed or Bronzed Brass
PLEASE READ OUR RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY IN ADVANCE OF MAKING A PURCHASE.
- We want you to be totally satisfied with your 36 Knots products and we understand that you may purchase, or receive an item as a gift, and find it's just not right for you.
- If we shipped the wrong product or your order is damaged in transit, please contact us within 7 working days. Proof of purchase is required for all returns.
In regard to points (a) and (b) then we are pleased to offer exchange, store credit, or a refund in the original packaging within 7 working days of purchase.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE
PROOF OF PURCHASE
A valid proof of purchase is required to issue refunds or merchandise credit for eligible items. We will accept all of the following as proof of purchase.
- Original paper or gift receipt.
- Electronic receipt.
- Original packing slip (with order number visible).
- Order number.
ITEMS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE
For all returns or exchanges:
- Regular-priced items that are stocked in our stores.
- Fashion apparel, linens, and accessories must be unused, unworn (if applicable), unlaundered, and still have the original tags attached. As such, items such as throw blankets, poufs, aprons, and pillows cannot be returned. Items must not be used, washed, or damaged.
- All original tags and price stickers must be attached.
- All original packaging must be undamaged, unopened and in saleable condition.
- Customer must be able to provide the original receipt.
Note: If an order arrives damaged or incomplete or is in need of replacement parts, please contact your sales associate, +1 (647) 797-4300, 9am - 6pm 7 days a week, within 07 working days of delivery for resolution.
- Sale items, clearance items or discounted items can not be refunded, returned, or exchanged. They are final sale.
- Open Box, floor models items.
- Gift Cards.
- Seasonal holiday goods.
- Coffee table books.
- Service, delivery, and installation fees
- Made to Order or other customized items, including custom rugs and furniture.
CUSTOM RUGS AND CUSTOM FURNITURE RETURN
All special rug order and non-stocking. These items require a minimum 50% deposit and are submitted for production immediately upon order placement as they are built to your specifications. The remaining 50% balance will be charged when your order ships. Custom orders cannot be cancelled once placed.
FURNITURE RESTOCKING FEE
Upon inspection, all in stock furniture is eligible for free exchanges within 7 working days for any other item within our stores. Should you opt for a refund, furniture is subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Online Purchases - Return & Exchange Policy
For online orders, all orders should be returned to our store at 1212 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4T 1W1. Prior to returning, please email WECARE@THIRTYSIXKNOTS.COM to obtain a return authorization or contact your sales associate, +1 (647) 797-4300, 9am - 6pm 7 days a week, within 7 working days of delivery for resolution.
- Original receipt for In-Store purchases - Returns with the original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment.
- Shipping and delivery fees are not refundable after your delivery and the customer is responsible for paying the shipping fees to have the item(s) returned to our store at 1212 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4T 1W1.
- We do not refund cash or cheques.